Home Health Aide
NurseCare is an established Fort Lauderdale / Miami based Home Health Care Agency. Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of those entrusted to our care, by offering compassionate and exceptional one-on-one service that enables our clients to function in their home environment.
Our Fort Lauderdale office has immediate opportunities for Home Health Aides to provide assistance with daily living and personal care services in accordance with an established care plan.
The Fort Lauderdale office provides services throughout Broward County; we are especially in need of Home Health Aides to work in Coral Springs, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Miramar, Sunrise, and Pembroke Pines.
We offer morning, afternoon, evening and weekend shifts and the convenience of being one of the only home health agencies with 100%* daily pay!* We provide liability insurance coverage, with no out of pocket expense.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK TO APPLY: http://nursecare.org/Employment.html
Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
· Encourage patient to become as independent as possible, in accordance with care plan
· Promote patient’s mental alertness through involvement in activities of interest
· Plans and prepare nutritious meals, grocery shopping, as needed
· Carry out all tasks as assigned by the nurse or staff coordinator
· Offer simple emotional and psychological support
· Assist in maintaining a healthy, safe environment
· Help patient maintain good personal hygiene
· Establish relationship with patient and family
· Assist the patient with ambulation
Requirements, please bring the following when you apply:
75 hours Home Health Aide Certification
Minimum of 12-hours of in-service training, to include the following certificates:
· Domestic Violence
· OSHA/TB/Infection Control
· Alzheimer’s Disease/Related Disorders
· Assisting With Self Administration of Medication
· HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
2 State Issued ID’s (for identification and employment authorization)
Physical Examination (current within 6 months of application date)
PPD (Tuberculosis Skin Test) or Chest X-Ray
CPR Card (current)
Pay: $9 to $10/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,On Call